lunes, 29 de junio de 2009

Chapter 4

Chapter 4

1. To be imbued is to be completely filled with it, to be saturated with it. Mention several qualities with wich you should imbued.
A situation where I feel imbued can be when I see a person that has being acting wrong in life to change completely but because he decides to change, it imbues me because it fills me up with joy and happines.

2. The qualities and convictions you possess impel you to do certain thing.s Can you give examples of things you are impelled to do by the following?

· Your sense of justice: Makes me be a correct person when it comes to the law,it makes me respect every law and teach others what were laws made to and why should we respect them.

· Your sense of modesty: Makes me see that there is people that has nothing, and that I do have a lot thats why I should be modest and also try to help those that need help.

· Your love for humanity: Makes me change a lot I am my way of living and also taking care of the environment.

3. The word transformation has appeared in several readings. It is useful word, and you will want to be careful not to diminish its value bye calling every little change that takes place” a transformation” . In order to gain better understanding of what transformation actually entails, give a few examples from the physical world of something transforming into something else. For each example you cite, explain some of the fundamental changes taking place that justify the use of the word transformation to describe it.

When the wood turn into ashes, that is a physical transformation but for me transformation go beyond because they mean inner changes, spiritual changes etc.


4. Describe some of the changes you envision would take place in

· The transformation of the character of a passive and defeated person into a determined participant in social action : this transformation is huge because it took a person that felt defeated and turned him into a change agent for society, because his has motivation and purpose or keeping pursuiting his goals.

· The transformation of the society in which you live : In the future I can see a world without inequities where everybody is going to be more conscious about the environment and the people around people is going to get envolve. In social issues and also that they are going a be transformation persons.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario