lunes, 29 de junio de 2009

Questions About the Class

WHAT DO I THINK ABOUT THE CLASS?

In this class at first I didn´t knew that it was going to be this interesting I prefer to be honest, but when the class started it started to talk about topics that I really liked!!! so that was the moment I changed my mind... This class has showed me again the importance of helping others no just ourselves and the most important that we retribute the same amount of knowledge to society.

WHAT PART OF THIS LEARNING AND RETRIBUTING SOCIETY HAS BEEING THE MOST DIFICULT FOR ME?

Maybe the part of stop thinking about myself because as humans we are individuals by nature and also competitive so is very difficult NOT IMPOSSIBLE!!! but it take a lot of preseverance and also of willness to do it... but it has open my eyes and showed me that we are not alone and that society is also what is outside the city in those forgoten places...

WHAT DO I WANT TO LEARN OR TALK ABOUT?

I want to learn about ways of changing people´s mind when it comes to subjects that affect us directly or indirectly.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario