domingo, 19 de julio de 2009

COGNITIVE SURPLUS

Well this video have teach me how to take advantage of my free time because i have time to help others, like im doing with this social action that change my way of thinking about my time.
in my free time i can do poductive thing that can help myself to show and make stronger my skills and develope my habilities for good.
Rigth know i have time enough, because i was studying another carrer and i was really really busy and i was so stressful so i didnt have to much time for my college, know, well ill work..... on the weekends i dont do anything i spend my time watching tv o layed on my bed and i have notice that im wasting my time and i really want to be productive besides that i am just a consumer, as we learnt that we have to be productive to share not just being a consumer. im a comsumer but soon im going to work i have planned that.

im really learning about this social action because its making me see how i cant spend my free time doing productive things and sharing my knowlegede and my help to people that need me.
and so i think time its for spending but spending for good and for others.

2 comentarios:

  1. what did you mean spending time for good?? in very general
    veronica delgado

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i ment.. doing productive things, to be a productive person in my free time, helping others.

    ResponderEliminar